söndag 9 december 2012

Challenge no 137 Christmas cards...






Very welcome to my blog and let me introduce you to the next challenge at 

The theme is christmas cards and I guess you are busy like bee´s with that now so come on and join the fun at robyns fetish challenge blog this week.

Sponsor this week is: "The digi garden"
http://thedigigarden.weebly.com/

I got this lovelt stamp called Emily skates:

and this is what I made with it:


I colored it with promarkers and used a Nellie snellen die to cut the frame around her. Fiskars edge punch did the edge beautiful and I also inked the edges with a lilac ink pad from Versa craft.

So enter the challenge with your card and be one of the lucky winners!


Thank you for dropping by!

6 kommentarer:

susan sa...

Very pretty! Love the monochromatic look to the card. Great die cut frame around her, too.
Thank you!

Michelle sa...

This card is very pretty with the blue and the purple around the frame. Great Job.

Michelle (Design Team Sis)

Diane sa...

Emily looks super cute in all her blues Camilla !! The design of your card is fab !!

hugs Diane xx (teamie)

Crea-Sandra sa...

Very pretty card, love all the blues!!
♥ Sandra ♥

Edwina sa...

I love your card! it is beautiful. Love the colors you used. Your coloring of the image is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson sa...

Lovely card and colouring cheers Sue N x

 
Google+